Day 1: Arrival at Bali
Arrival at Bali airport. Meet & Greet by Tria Uma representative in a Balinese traditional way. After that our driver or guide will transfer you to the hotel. The rest of the day is for relaxing and having a view of hotel, resort or villa where you are staying along with the Ocean view.
Day 2: Full day tour – Water sports, Shopping & Uluwatu temple
Visit Tanjung Benoa beach for water sports like jet ski, parasailing, banana boat, diving & snorkeling, sea walker, etc. You can also visit Turtle island which is close to Tanjung Benoa beach – (Water sport & Turtle island visit will be by your own expenses).
After water sports visit to the shopping markets at Agung Bali, Polo Shop or Duty-Free Shop, as per your choice. The last for the day is Sunset view at Uluwatu which is one of the main temple complexes of Bali (Sunset if weather permitted). Drop to the hotel after dinner.
Day 3: Full day tour – Celuk village, Kintamani, BAS Agro tourism & Ubud village
The first place to visit this day is Celuk Silver Made Village. This village is famous for silver and gold made handicraft and it is also well known for its finest art of woodcarving. You can also buy the artwork’s here if you want.
After that heading towards Kintamani Volcano view. This of the active volcano of Bali having a beautiful lake view besides. Lunch will be arranged in the restaurant at Kintamani from where you can enjoy the Kintamani volcano view and have lunch together.
After Kintamani visit to BAS Agro Tourism where you can see the coffee plantation and enjoy the world-famous Luwak coffee as well. (Free 1 cup of Balinese coffee/ hot cocoa/ ginger tea will be provided).
Today’s last sightseeing is Ubud palace and Ubud market. Ubud palace is where the royal families of Bali lived in the ancient time, this is one of the heritage in Bali. Ubud market is one of the most famous places for street shopping. You can buy Balinese traditional outfits and artworks here. Dropping to the hotel after dinner.
Day 4: Departure
Dropping from hotel to Bali airport with luggage on time.
- Pick-up and Balinese traditional welcoming at the airport on arrival.
- Everyday transportation to the sightseeings.
- Free mineral water ( 2 bottles on sightseeing days, 1 bottle on arrival day)
- Fees at the sightseeing’s (depend on the itinerary)
- Organizing the event nights (If any)
- Dropping to the airport on departure day.
- International or domestic air-fares.
- Travel insurance
- Any meal or drinks other than specified.
- Any tour or sightseeing other than specified.
- Any purchase like shopping, tips or minibar.
- Any transportation other than specified.
Terms & Conditions:
- All the rates are in USD.
- Payments should be done while booking
- Cancellation is chargeable
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure.
- The itinerary provided above is fix but if you want any changes please contact to our team.
If you don’t like the itinerary or want to know about the places you can visit other than mentioned, please visit our page place of interest. Here you can read the information about all the sightseeing in Bali and then choose accordingly. Or you can also download our brochure PDF of sightseeing in Bali. If you want any additional services like dinner or any other activity, contact us and feel free to talk.